Phoenix Tropicals Phoenix Tropicals Gardening
Connect with your neighbors to swap gardening information.

Phoenix Tropicals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Airtags on sale at Amazon!

Come Join The New Phoenix Tropicals Gardening Forum On Facebook

Photo tour of my backyard (lots of big photos)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phoenix Tropicals Gardening Forum Index -> Landscaping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mullenium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Photo tour of my backyard (lots of big photos) Reply with quote

Excuse the blurry shots and large photo sizes, this was all taken right after sunset with poor light. and im too lazy at the moment to resize these one by one.. unless anyone knows of a way to resize them all at once

Nam Doc Mai Mango fruiting (most have shriveled up and fallen off looks like one might make it, so i am crossing my fingers)

Glenn Mango (all of its fruits shriveled up and fell off, starting to branch out now)

Cherry of the Rio Grande on the eastern side of the house

Guava and Dragon Fruit growing on the eastern side of my house

Raised garden on the east side, cucumber, lima beans, zucchini, cantaloupe, watermelon, strawberry, and one stevia plant (my single cucumber plant is totally taking over the entire garden bed!!!)

Plumeria next to the raised garden (still need to dig up and start growing it in a pot for the harsh winters here)

Trovita orange on the left and my Grape vines on the northern wall (the sat dish is mounted on the north west corner)

Minneola tangelo in distress (wont grow new leaves)

Little banana trench on the west side of the house (dwarf cavendish)

My newly planted improved meyer lemon with an unknown banana in the background (left) and giant canna (right)

More of the meyer lemon and banana/canna

Fuji apple with the mango trees in the background

looking towards the west

eastern side of my house (with the guava, cherry, raised garden, etc)

whew that was a lot of work pasting these image url's.. too bad the sun was already down[/img]
phoenixtropicals
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Thanks for the photo tour. Yes, you'll be lucky to get a mango to hold the first year. Looks like a good start on everything. You did the right thing painting your Minneola. The leaves look good on it. Just be patient and it will most likely come back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phoenix Tropicals Gardening Forum Index -> Landscaping All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: